February 7, 2012
Getting Organized Magazine is looking for an intern to start immediately.
Responsibilities would include:
- Data entry
- Web research for product ideas, story ideas, etc.
- Social media: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest
- General communications: working with authors, companies, etc.
Hours and Compensation: Approximately 10 hours a week. This is not a paid position. Flexible hours and location available. The main office is located inRedmond, but you have the ability to work remotely. Must be able to meet in Redmond periodically.
- Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest
- WordPress (preferred)
- Blogging experience (preferred)
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
- organized and an interest in the topic of organization
- detail oriented
- follow through completely on tasks
- takes initiative
- good writing skills
To apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org for initial screening.