CLICK HERE and enter coupon code BackToSchool40
I don’t know about you- but since my daughter has started school—- things are a mess around here!
My daughter started kindergarten this year, and while I am excited for her new adventure and so very proud of her for being so brave and doing so well–it sure does change things here at home.
First- the paperwork and emails! I have stuff coming from:
- her teacher (homework, flyers, general information, forms to fill out, etc.)
- the school (forms, general info, updates, etc.)
- afterschool programs
- the PTSA
Then there are the meetings and activities!
- the “before” school, meet your teacher meetings
- the parent conferences
- the back to school BBQ
- the PTSA meeting
- the ‘see if you like it’ afterschool program try out
And when she comes home she is wreck- super tired so…..
- the house is a mess, she just sort of walks around like a zombie making messes wherever she goes
And I am a mess!
- With all the meetings it has been hard to keep up with work, and housekeeping
- the emails and paperwork are taking forever to catch up on…..
BUT I am making progress- it is week 2 and I am almost back on track, thankfully I had really strong organizing tools/processes in place so we are able to rebound pretty quickly from major like changes like this one. And it got me to thinking – maybe YOU need help getting back on track from back to school or another major life change.
In an effort to help you with that –
Yep 40% off everything in our online store to help you get and stay organized. Use the clutter calendar to help guide you on things you can toss, use the Anything But Clutter book to get basic organizing concepts and look at our previous issues of the magazine to get inspired. (Know a friend who might need some help getting back on track? Share this offer!)
And if you sign up to receive our email tips- you get our 12 Tips to Better Time Management book for FREE!
Please choose a color: