Want to know if this book is for you?
- Have you ever found yourself buying more storage containers to organize stuff you probably should have just gotten rid of?
- Do you ever find yourself frustrated that even when you do manage to get your house cleaned up, it never seems to stay that way?
- Do you sometimes feel like you can’t keep up with all the activities and obligations you have committed to?
- Do you ever struggle to find an important piece of paper because there are just too many pieces of paper to keep track of?
- Have you ever felt guilty for getting rid of something that was a gift, or held on to something you didn’t really like because someone gave it to you?
- Do you feel like there are people in your life who simply suck the life out of you?
- Have you ever felt like you need more balance?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, this book provides realand practical solutions from someone who has been there. Ruth doesn’t just offer advice, she walks it with you, and shares with brutal honesty her own mistakes, failures, and shortcomings. It is encouraging ,motivating, and life-changing. New York Times bestselling author Ruth Soukup feels your pain–she has been there too. Through personal stories, Biblical truth, and practical action plans, she will inspire and empower each of us to finally de-clutter not just our home, but our mind and soul as well.
(This page contains affiliate links for your convenience.)